The School offers admission into basically into Basic 7. Our admission policy is without any prejudice on sex, ethnic or cultural background. Nevertheless, to qualify for admission, the following procedures must be strictly followed:
Note: Admission into Graceland International School is purely on merit.
- Intended candidate MUST be 10years old on or before September of the year of admission.
- Obtain Admission scratch card at any of our sales centers. or click here to Purchase the admission form online
- Click here to Log on to the website and fill the form and print out necessary information.
- Sit for the entrance examination (written test) in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Verbal Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude and General Paper.
- Oral interview is usually conducted for the successful candidates in company of both parents (Parents are to come to the interview with their passport photographs).
- A letter of offer of provisional admissioin together with the teller for payment of school fees, is given to each successful candidate.
- Return bank teller or any other evidence of payment for collection of necessary materials.
- Payment of fees must be within the stipulated date, otherwise the provisional admission stands cancelled.